FAQsIf you’re new to Dr. Brinsley – Welcome! We want to make sure that your needs are met in an efficient and effective manner. Below, you’ll find some of the most commonly encountered questions that we’ve received. If anything’s left unclear once you read through them, you can always Contact Us by phone, email, or live chat.
The Dr. Brinsley AdvantageWe wouldn’t put our name on a product that isn’t better than everything else out there. Find out what makes us, our brand, our service, and our products different by reading about Our Story.
Account Holders – For all questions regarding your order(s), Log In to your account, where you can view your past orders and/or returns and all associated information. If you still are having questions, Contact Us by phone, email, and/or live chat.
Guest Users – All of the information in your order will have been recapped in your order confirmation email. If you are having a hard time finding that, feel free to Contact Us by phone, email, and/or live chat.
Typically, all orders will ship no later than 7 days after your order is placed. For special cases, call us at +91 9952098093 and we can let you know exactly how fast and when your order will be shipping. Shipping estimates can be found on our Shipping and Returns page.
Out of Stock
If one of our products is out of stock, you will see a message on the product page. Nonetheless, you’re still able to place an order for this product and we will ship it out once it’s back in stock. Don’t worry; we’ll make sure to keep you updated when we have a firmer idea as to when the product will be back in stock.
We accept all Visa, Mastercard, and American Express credit cards. You can also contact us if you want to pay via PayTM, Google Pay or PhonePe.
Currently we are not selling our product outside of India, BUT we often take special requests. Contact us and we can talk further about how to make it happen!
Update any account information and preferences (name, contact info, shipping address, billing address, credit card info, email preferences, etc.), by Logging In to your account.
Having issues with our website? No problem-visit our Contact Us page and reach out to us by whichever way is most convenient for you (phone, email, and/or live chat).
We stand behind our products and services, which is why we offer a 30 day, no questions asked return policy. For sock orders, we do request that these be unworn and in original packaging. For more information and instructions on how to submit a return, visit our Shipping and Returns page.
In making our shoes, we wanted to make our sizing as simple as possible. We only used one last for all of our women’s shoes and one last for all of our men’s shoes. No matter which style you choose, they’ll all fit just about the same. Our shoes run true-to-size in terms of length and width; however, they do fit much fuller than a typical shoe in order to accommodate for swelling and a thicker insert. Therefore, if in between sizes or widths, we recommend sizing down. The following conversions can be used for our sizes:
It’s important to note that all shoe manufacturers use their own lasts to construct their footwear. As a result, the continuity of fit from one manufacturer to the next can be very inconsistent. At Anodyne, we designed our shoes to fit fuller in the instep and toe box, relative to other diabetic shoe companies, in order to better accommodate a thicker orthotic and any potential swelling. Nonetheless, our shoes, in general, fit slightly larger than our competitors’ do.
Shoe Care and Cleaning Instructions
- Use a damp cloth to clean dirt and grime off of shoe upper and outsole and allow to dry.
- For leather shoes – soften, condition, and replenish leathers and color, by applying leather conditioner on it evenly with a clean, dry cloth.
- The shoe lining and insert can be cared for by spraying an Anti-microbial Protectant.
- For future protection of shoes, we recommend using a Stain Shield to help repel water and avoid staining.
- Never put shoes in the washing machine.
Just like most other shoes, you will want to take some time to break in your new shoes before wearing full time. Here are our instructions:
- In the comfort of your own home, put your shoes on and walk around for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- After the short wear, remove your shoes and socks, and examine your feet to make sure there are no signs of irritation, redness or dark spots.
- Wear your shoes indoors a few hours a day over the next couple days, while continually checking your feet for signs of irritation.
- Once you feel comfortable that your new shoes aren’t causing any issues, go ahead and begin wearing them outside, full-time.
- It is very important to continue to perform daily exams on your feet during and after the break-in process.
In the event that there is ever any irritation, redness, or darks spots on your feet during or after the break-in process, discontinue wear of your shoes and contact your foot care specialist immediately.